Friday, September 2, 2016

Featured Designer: Anna Uhras


We're back today to introduce our next Featured Designer!  Please welcome Anna Uhras!  She's been a faithful CASology player well over a year now and has such a wonderful clean & simple style!


Hi I'm Anna and I'm from a little village in the middle of Sweden. My family of seven, hubby, five kids (21 - 3 ) and me are living at our farm, where my hubby works, and I work halftime as a hairdresser. I have to admit I'm addicted to Scrapbooking/Cardmaking and all the pretty papers and supplies around our awesome hobby. As often as I can, I love playing along at CASology, therefore, I'm so happy and honored that Melissa asked me to guest this month. I´m also a member of some design teams, which is so fun and very developing. My first contact with this hobby was about 2007, mostly cardmaking. But I think my "real" start was about Fall 2012 when I discovered Scrapbooking with layouts. I mostly do traditional 12x12 but also letter size sometimes. When it comes to cards my style is mostly CAS but sometimes I do some more "all in " cards to. On the other hand when we talking layouts my style is hard to define for me, it depends of what has inspired me at that moment. But I love rich and bright colors, layers, white space, thread and even machine stitching is often to find on my layouts.

I am really looking forward to being a guest here at lovely CASology this month and I hope we will have some happy chats both here and over on my blog.
Thank you so much, Melissa, for giving me this opportunity.  I feel so blessed and honored.

  You are more than welcome to visit me at my blog, http://urascrap.blogspot.se/2016/09/featured-designer-casology.html"
Anna xo

Head on over to her blog and leave some blog love!  As her blog is in Swedish, you can use the Translate Tool located near the top of her right sidebar (also at the top of your screen on some computers).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment